DS450E (Without Software)
Enjoy the easy experience in diagnosis, repair and service with this high-spec handheld diagnostic tablet TOPDON Phoenix. Make excellent use of the most recent technological developments and complete with all-round capabilities such as advanced coding & adaptations, bi-directional controls, maintenance service functions, and access to all modules in all available systems with AutoSCAN & AutoVIN (2006+), among others, to speed up your workshop operations, improve accuracy and maximize potential.
- Dimensions (W) 10.1” x (L) 6.9” x (H) 0.34”
- Weight 585g
- OS Windows 8 Professional 32-bit
- Screen 10.1” Touch, Anti-Glare
- CPU Intel Atom Z2760 processor 1.8Ghz
- Graphics Intel® Integrated HD SGX545
- Storage 64GB SSD
- RAM 2GB DDR2
- Connectivity Wi-Fi (A/B/G/N), Bluetooth 4, 3-in-1 Card Reader, USB 2.0
- Camera Front: 2MP. Back: 8MP, 720p. Auto Focus and Flash
- Audio On-board soundcard and built-in speakers
- Battery Life Approx 10hrs on full charge. 30 days on standby
- 1xVCI Dongle
- 1xPower Adaptor
- 1xCharging/Data Cable
- 1xOBD II Extension Cable
- 1xPassword Envelope
- 1xOBD I Adaptor
- 1xCigarette Lighter Cable
- 1xBattery Clamps Cable
- Full system coverage
- Service light reset
- Read and erase fault codes
- Read and graph live data parameters
- Intelligent system scan (ISS) – full vehicle ECU scans
- Component activation and adjustment
- ECU coding
- Print and save diagnostic reports
- Full OBD flight recorder
- VIN recognition
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Intelligent system updates (ISU)
- Intelligent system identification (ISI)
Benefits to the Technician
- Latest tablet computing with Windows 8 Pro operating system.
- Intuitive software with USB security dongle for added software protection.
- Supports extensive vehicle database with three major software updates per 12 month license period, plus intermediate intelligent system updates (ISU).
- Car and heavy duty software supported by same VCI (vehicle communication interface) so no duplication of hardware required.
- Rugged case built for protection against six foot drop/shock, dirt and vibration.
- 10.1” HD LED IPS anti-glare screen for better visibility.
- Five-finger multitouch technology allows for precise control.
- Includes stylus pen for handwriting recognition.
- 2MP front-facing webcam and 8MP rear-facing camera with flash for improved technical support and online training.
- Total freedom of movement around the vehicle using latest Bluetooth wireless technology.
- VCI with built in flight recorder, LED flashlight, and battery voltage monitor for ease of use.
- Manufacturer OBD and EOBD protocols covered.
- Full service support including technical hotline and training.
- Lifetime warranty for VCI if software license is maintained continuously.